Join us in making the world a better place
UneeQ is the global standard for digital humans, enabling the best creative minds to design and build amazing experiences that improve human life. Powered by AI, our platform enables great customer experiences through real-time, personalized human-to-machine interactions and conversations. We put the human touch back into digital.
UneeQ was founded in Auckland, New Zealand, and we now have offices and people in Hamilton, NZ, Australia, the UK and across the US.
We are a strong and connected team, deeply passionate about what we do, guided by our shared values:
What we offer
- Do work that matters – we are passionate about doing great work, solving customer problems and having a positive impact on some of the biggest challenges facing our world today.
- Work at the leading edge – with us you will be continually pushing the boundaries of what is possible. You’ll work with and on the latest tech.
- Learn and grow – we support you with a learning allowance of $3000 per year to continue to develop. Working in a startup means there’ll be no shortage of opportunities to learn and contribute.
- Great people and strong culture – you’ll work alongside smart, caring people at the top of their game, who will support you to do your best work and have lots of fun along the way.
- Flexible working – we encourage our people to live healthy, balanced lives by providing flexibility to fulfil responsibilities inside and outside of work. This means flexible start and finish times and the ability to work from home when needed.
- You’ll have an extra week’s paid leave each year so you can spend more time doing what you love outside of work.
- Stay healthy and well – we offer health insurance and promote a range of wellbeing initiatives and activities.
- Competitive compensation package – we pay competitive market salaries as well as offering options to all employees so we all have an ownership stake in the business.
We invite you to imagine what’s possible with UneeQ!
We love hearing from passionate and talented people who are excited about the space we’re in and want to contribute to the future. Check our our current openings below and if something catches your eye, apply now.
If you can’t see any opportunities listed above that match your skill set and aspirations but you’re excited by what we’re about, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what kind of roles you’re interested in, attaching your CV/resume.