At FaceMe, we decided we’re not just a pretty face… We’re UneeQ!
The past few years have been incredibly fast-paced at FaceMe. We’ve made great progress towards our vision: “The global standard for digital humans, enabling the best creative minds to design and build amazing experiences that improve human life” and remain highly focused and ambitious to make the next few years even better!
Our journey has also brought us to the point where we’ve realised we’ve outgrown FaceMe as the brand identity of our company. In some ways it’s hard to let go of something you’ve built with absolute affection, but truth be told, FaceMe doesn’t say everything we wanted it to say—it doesn’t fully capture the creative experience of designing a one-of-a-kind brand ambassador or the personalized experience you create for your customers to make them feel valued as individuals as opposed to another number.
So, we’d like to officially introduce you to our new brand… UneeQ!
The mystique behind UneeQ
Why UneeQ, you’re wondering? Well, our new brand is actually multi-faceted:
- Digital humans are UneeQ | Digital humans don’t just have IQ (knowledge intelligence), they have EQ (emotional intelligence) which builds individual connection through human-like conversation.
- You’re UneeQ | Your organization has its own one-of-a-kind brand, and we aim to provide a one-of-a-kind digital human embodiment of that brand.
- Your customers are UneeQ | While online tools treat people like case numbers, digital humans treat them like people.
- We’re UneeQ | As a company, our customers love how easy we are to work with and how we ‘just get things done’. In our industry, that’s pretty UneeQ…
- Our people are UneeQ | The reason we find ourselves at this stage in our journey is because of our people. We are determined to continually invent the incredible and be the best. And if you’re the best, that’s pretty UneeQ, right?
UneeQ also describes the sheer number of individual use cases that will become part of the future of digital humans. Over the next few years, we’ll be striving to make digital humans a part of your everyday lives, and to empower creators to make the world more UneeQ, more accessible and more enriching.
Check out our About Us video to see what we mean:
Finally, while our name has changed, our DNA has not. The values that ran through FaceMe still run through UneeQ. For our customers, partners and shareholders, nothing changes; however, we expect there might be some questions, so feel free to ask any you might have. We have anticipated some of these in this short Q&A sheet.
We’d like to thank you—our customers, partners, shareholders and staff and our supporters—for being part of the FaceMe journey.
The UneeQ journey is going to be even better!